Well, the holiday travels have sadly come to an end. After days of unpacking, putting away, laundry piles and catch-up naps, "normal" life has come back to us. Although, I've come to embrace the fact that there isn't a "norm" in the Tiffany household as we are always changing, adding or maneuvering our daily lives. And as most of you probably know, we aren't much of routine or schedule people, although I desire it about every other week when I don't get everything accomplished that I wanted to. And as our little girl grows and blossoms, I find it harder and harder every day to pull myself away from time spent with her simply to catch up on my "to-do" list. But what will be remembered when I'm gone; the mere fact that the house was always clean, the laundry always done and there was dinner on the table presented by a well-groomed mother and wife? Or the time spent cathcing up with and visiting with dear friends and the time spent reading to and playing with my children? I would argue that a majority would choose the latter.
Here are some of our favorite memories from the past several weeks.
Our 4th anniversary trip to Philadelphia.
Our girl loves her tunes!
Chillin' in the airport with dad.
All decked out in daddy's T.
Christmas with cousin, Kaylee.
Our Pampers boat. Friends Job and Jack.
Our little pigtail gal!









No comments:
Post a Comment