Wacky Weekdays
Episode 11
One of Abigail's favorite songs to sing with her dad is "Oh Freedom" by Chris Rice. Here are a few of the lyrics:
~Oh, freedom, Oh, freedom, Oh, freedom over me. And before I'd be a slave, I'd be buried in my grave. And go home to my Lord and be free.
No more weepin'. No more weepin'. No more weepin' over me. And before I'd be a slave, I'd be buried in my grave. And go home to my Lord and be free.
There'll be singing. There'll be singing. There'll be singing over me. And before I'd be a slave, I'd be buried in my grave. And go home to my Lord and be free.~
The other day, when I was putting her down for her nap, we were singing a couple of songs, as usual. She looked up at me and said, "Let's sing 'No more sleepin'" It has since become a new verse to the song. She is excited that one day in heaven, she won't have to go to bed!

3 comments:
So cute! I think you have had prior requests, but I am going to make mine anyway: Can we see some more pics of your kids? Those of us that live miles away really enjoy the pictures. =)
awww, how cute!
...ditto on the coment from The Kelley's on seeing some photos.
Post a Comment