Search the Internet and earn gift cards!

Search & Win

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Wacky Wednesdays
Episode 3
As most of you know, we fly by the seat of our pants in the Tiffany household. Things get changed and rearranged almost daily. The last weekend of October, we went to Darin's grandma's 95th birthday party in Kansas City and we came back with an extra passenger, Darin's cousin Josh. He was looking to get out of town for a little while, so we brought him home with us for as long as he wanted to stay. The girls absolutely love him and he has been a complete joy to have around. Thank you Dave and Diane for your incredible example of hospitality...I have always longed to do the same for others as you did for me and so many I know.






2 comments:

Elizabeth Byler Younts said...

hey A--the girls look adorable! i can't believe how big Hannah is getting and how much she looks like Abby with darker hair in the photos...maybe it's different in person?

Hope Josh is doing okay...

Anonymous said...

Well...I'm just going about my morning routine, waiting for my coffee to brew and checking out my favorite blogs. You're first on my list. I was looking forward to reading Wacky Wednesday, but NEVER expected to cry. From the bottom of my heart I miss you and look forward to our next face to face time together whenever that may be!!!