Wacky Wednesdays
Episode 4
Well, maybe I should make the title Wacky Weekdays since I can't always seem to get to this on Wednesdays. :) This one happened last night, so I'm glad I waited.
Need a good practical joke? In the last couple of weeks, Darin has played a couple of jokes on me and after each one, I told him he'd better sleep with one eye open. But it took me some time to get around to my joke. While he was at work, I switched out his Listerine with vinegar colored with green food coloring.
I was hoping that I was around when the first swig was taken and it was priceless. He took one swig, spit it out and said, "hold on." Then he took another swig to see if he really was tasting something weird. Then he turned around and said, "What did you do! Blach!" Two swigs...more than I ever could have dreamed!
If your marriage needs a little pick-me-up, I recommend practical jokes. Laughter truly is the best medicine!

1 comment:
now that is a great prank...i'll have to try it maybe sometime. :-)
Post a Comment