Wacky Wednesday
Episode 6
I guess I'm the truly wacky one of the family. With my 2 year old and 4 month old in tow, I will be traveling to Ohio alone this coming Friday! I will be driving myself to the airport, parking the car and somehow getting all three of us and our luggage including two carseats from the car to the airport, checked in, through security and onto the plane! Pray for me please! :) Too bad I won't have someone following me with a video camera because that would probably be my next post...I know it will be comical!

2 comments:
You go girl!! on Friday, I'll pray you through the day...let us know how it goes and have a great time! Miss you guys!
oh my! that will be quite a challenge...but i know you're up for it and can handle it. :-) look for your angels around you...I'm sure there will be several who would be willing to help. :-)
miss you!
Post a Comment