Wacky Weekdays
Episode 7
We have been so incredibly busy these days and I don't really have time to be posting this. But, it was way too good to ignore. I have been left wondering after many of the incidents if many of you think I must be the most irresponsible mom, and now I wonder how many of you would trust the cleanliness of my home. I'll just rest in the fact that many of you are moms and can relate on some level. On with the wacky event...
Earlier today, Abigail went poo on the potty. For this, she gets chocolate chips after she washes her hands. I opened the jar for her, but dropped one. I gave her another one and she dropped it. Of course, as a 2 year old, she picks them up off the floor to eat them (I'm not a total germ freak, so no big deal, right?). She started walking away with her beloved chocolates, popping one in her mouth on her way out the door, when she turned around and handed me one and very matter-of-factly said, "I don't want this one. It's gross." So I took it from her and took a look. You guessed it! It was a little piece of poop that looked very much like a chocolate chip that she had popped into her mouth! Moral of the story: Don't ever eat food off of the floor...it may not be what you thought you dropped.

2 comments:
well, her taste buds are working correctly, at least she thought the poop was "gross"!!
Wow! That is a true Abby story!
Post a Comment